The Skullcandy Sesh are one the latest true wireless in their range which come in at an affordable price offering great features for those who do not want to fork out big money and wants something that sounds good and these deliver in these aspects, With the traditional packing you’d expect from the company you get all you need in the box from the get go which will not break the bank and with some good sales on now you could pick these up at a super price.
These come with a charging case which is one that will not open on shaking or if left open your earbuds will not fall out and the case has USB-C charging. The case is plastic with a Matt Black finish just like the earbuds themselves so a standard affair here which is no big deal, I Would like to see more colours though than the traditional Black or White options we tend to see these days.
The case has LEDs on the front to give you a battery status and up to 25 hours with ANC on using the case provided and is sufficient at the price point and fine for commuter journeys and so on but you can use these in the gym or walking in the rain as they are IP55 rated. The charge case is an average size like the buds themselves and are pocketable. When it comes to fit these are a solid one, for me they fit nice and snug and do not budge when jogging or walking and with that have good passive isolation sealing out a good bit of the outside world but they do not have audio pass through which is fine at this price. They have been one of the better fitting ones I have tried of late and that’s a good thing but everyone’s ears differ and there is extra tips in the box to get that perfect fit.
This time around unlike their previous version has access to their app which is certainly welcome giving you more additional features and allowing you to tune to your needs and the sound is great, highs lows and mids are fine good bass and decent volume levels so for movies music gaming ( there is a game mode option here )and more you will be covered with great sound without having to break the bank.The ANC is quite decent and calls have been also surprisingly good.
See the video below for more.
- The buds hold up to 6 hours with ANC on, and the case charges the buds 4 times between plug-ins. Plus, with Rapid Charge, the first 10 minutes of charging give you 2 hours of play time.
- Sesh ANC boasts an IP55 rating for sweat, water and dust resistance. That means there’s no need to panic (or even hit pause) next time you work up a serious sweat or find yourself caught in the rain.
- You can access advanced features through the Skullcandy App. Adjust Stay-Aware Mode, choose a preset or custom equalizer, access the free Tile app and more.
- Clear Voice Smart Mic is the closest thing to talking in person. It uses artificial intelligence to isolate the speaker’s voice and reduce background noise.
- Sesh ANC earbuds automatically connect to your device when removed from the case. They also feature on-earbud controls — play, pause, skip, adjust volume, take calls and more without ever touching your phone.