The iPhone 14 pro is our chosen device from this years Apple drops and of course we have plenty of cases coming in the review we will be starting with this case from Otterbox with a nice name to it as seen in the title. With the pro models costing plenty of money repair costs will do too so investing in a case is always best practice.
This case has all as expected from the company and does work with wireless chargers you will be glad to know.. Of course the device can be placed face down and still room for a screen protector and the back camera array is also safe from harms way. The keys travel well and ports accessible giving you a pretty decent layer of protection for your iPhone 14 Pro.
Check out the full video review below for more and how it looks on the device and we think we have a perfect match here and stay tuned for more case reviews very soon and other accessories for the iPhone 14 pro.
- Ultra-sleek design
- DROP+ | 3X as many drops as military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- Raised edges protect camera and screen
- Works with wireless and MagSafe charging pads (no magnets in case)
- Made with more than 50% recycled plastic
- 5G compatible materials
- Lasting antimicrobial properties to protect the case*
* Helps protect the case exterior against many common bacteria. It does not protect you or the screen. Active ingredient: silver phosphate glass.