The latest from Jabra has landed and it is their all new Jabra Elite 5 earbuds which came to us in the Gold Beige colour which is really nice and a change, the wireless charging case, buds and the tips all match and the whole presentation is really nice as usual from Jabra. Packed with features like ANC 6 mics aptX and more we are looking forward to testing the latest out from the company which is always nice and a pleasure.
As per usual if you need any questions answered feel free to ask on our social media handles and of course YouTube where we hang out mostly these days and we will have our full hands on review soon here and on YouTube where we delve more into the products and give you a real look at what to expect and what there is you need to know.
Read more about the Elite 5 here and watch the full unboxing below.
Jabra Elite 5 key features and specifications:
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) blocks more background noise, powered by the Qualcomm QCC3050 Bluetooth SoC
- 6-microphone call technology with wind noise suppression
- Powerful 6mm speakers for goosebump-inducing, heart-racing, soaring sound
- Customizable EQ and Spotify Tap Playback
- Up to 7 hours play time with ANC on (up to 28 hours with wireless charging case)
- Qualcomm® aptX™ Audio
- Google Assistant and Alexa Built In for hands-free assistance on-the-go
- Easy pairing with Google Fast Pair* and Microsoft Swift Pair*
- Bluetooth Multipoint keeps you connected to two devices at once
- IP55-rated protection against dust and water