Entries are now open for the 23rd annual Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards. One of Ireland’s foremost technology award programmes, the awards rank Ireland’s 50 fastest-growing indigenous technology companies based on revenue growth over the last four years, celebrating innovation and entrepreneurship.
The list features both private and public listed technology companies that have demonstrated creative strategies, sound management practices and marketplace vision, driving them to achieve the status of high-growth leaders.
Speaking at the launch of this year’s programme David Shanahan, Partner and Fast 50 Programme Lead at Deloitte said: “The Irish technology sector continues to prove that Irish-owned companies have great resilience and tenacity despite the new challenges 2022 has presented. We’re seeing growth across a broad range of sectors as a result, in evolving consumer and businesses demands – including Greentech, sustainability, fintech, cybersecurity, and med tech to name a few. Our annual Fast 50 Awards showcases the innovation and growth of businesses making their mark in their sector, and we look forward to reviewing this year’s entries.”
This year’s awards programme will include several award categories in addition to the overall ranking:
- Innovative New Technology Award in association with Google: This award recognises a company that has created or introduced a new or innovative product or service to international markets, which helped grow their business over the last four years.
- Impact Award in association with Meta: This award recognises a company that has made a significant impact within the current year.
- Women in Technology Advocate Award in association with Indeed: This award will be presented to an individual who has demonstrated through their actions that they are an advocate for increasing participation by, and promotion of, women in the technology sector.
- Scale Up Award in association with Scale Ireland: This award recognises a company that has demonstrated an impressive ability to scale up/expand overseas over the last four years.
- Alumni Award: Deloitte will also be acknowledging its long list of Fast 50 Alumni in this category.
Last year five of the top 10 companies in the Fast 50 ranking were first-time entrants to the programme, and LetsGetChecked – which provides direct access to health insights, at-home diagnostics, virtual care and pharmacy for a wide range of health conditions to people in their own home – took the top spot. Cumulatively, the 2021 Fast 50 winners generated approximately €1 billion in total annual revenues and employed over 16,000 in 2020. The average growth rate of the companies over the last four years was over 700%.
Full details on criteria and how to enter are available at www.fast50.ie.