After having spent numerous working hours on processing emails and searching for necessary information, you made up your mind to go digital and apply Salesforce and Microsoft Outlook to your company workflow. However, many pitfalls can become a wall behind the effortless integration of user data between these two systems and your business efficiency. For you not to devote too much time and effort to fix things that have been successfully managed by others, read our helpful guide on one of the most powerful solutions that can aid you on your way — Revenue Grid.
Problems of Using Salesforce and Outlook Simultaneously
It might be tricky for an average business user to deal with tons of scattered data sources. Constantly updating reports and waiting for replies from IT is both time and energy-consuming. Although modern analytics tools can provide you with privileges over competitors, they usually require specialized knowledge and skills to be utilized on a regular basis.
The lack of the latter can worsen forecast visibility and opportunity analytics, and prevent you from getting predictive insights. Luckily, modern solutions such as Einstein Salesforce Analytics or Revenue Grid can help you store all business data in a single place, gain powerful insights, and instantly make data-driven decisions.
When trying to integrate Salesforce and Outlook, users usually have to pass several circles of hell:
- switching back and forth between Outlook and Salesforce trying to duplicate the data in both systems;
- making occasional errors when re-entering the necessary information into separate apps;
- missing essential data during the inputting process;
- wasting much working time on synchronizing the data manually;
- addressing seemingly reliable at first sight, but ineffective on practice platforms, etc.
However, seamless data integration is not impossible with the right service at your hands, like Revenue Grid. Read on to find out which benefits make this software cover all the arising issues you might face when you sync and unify your data between Salesforce and Outlook.
Revenue Grid Advantages for a Business User
Here are the benefits your service, sales, and marketing teams can get with Revenue Grid:
- easily manage Salesforce data in Outlook without logging into the CRM;
- data auto-capture function to automatically update records for any project;
- clickable time slots added in emails for optimized scheduling;
- syncing Salesforce calendars with those used in Outlook;
- automatically building new records without duplicates;
- no manual data entry since Revenue Grid automatically captures emails, calendar events, contacts, attachments, and tasks;
- overall optimization of user Salesforce account;
- building an improved sales process;
- easy installation and straightforward use;
- a free demo to decide whether you’d like to continue using the service, etc.
In the end, you will get a well-structured, easily manageable system of contacts, email threads, events, and tasks. Many users have claimed this smart solution helped them boost their sales and marketing efforts.
Salesforce Plus Outlook Equals to Revenue Grid
By integrating the Outlook app into your Salesforce account, you can maintain and operate all the data in a single place, streamline business workflow, and provide your clients with a unified experience and better service. Using efficient, trustable software like Revenue Grid only enhances your chances to avoid typing mistakes and experience a smooth and seamless integration process. Centralize your company’s Salesforce data into Outlook, save you resources and time, and boost your business efficiency.