Soundpeats is a familiar brand around here and they have quite a lineup or earbuds at affordable prices the latest on offer yet again falls into this category and come in at around 25/30 euro with a good build quality and decent looks, but how do the latest earbud sound, we have them in for review no so over the next week or two we will be testing them out and have a full hands on review soon here on site and on YouTube.
Any questions feel free to comment on the video or below and we will answer them all as always and also you get to see the products here in our hands and less of the stock image stuff which has no context.
- 【Innovative Design & Comfortable Fit】 Laser-engraved leather texture combined with metal elements achieves a balance between exquisite and comfort. The ergonomic design with each earbud weighing only 0.14oz provides a perfect wearing experience with all-day comfort.
- 【Long Battery Life & USB-C Charge】 8 hours playtime per charge and another 2.8 recharges by the charging case. The Free2 classic wireless earbuds extend your enjoyment to 30 hours in total. It only takes 1-2 hours to charge the earbuds and the charging case by the convenient USB-C charge.
- 【IPX5 Waterproof & Various Applications】 Certificated with IPX5 waterproof, SoundPEATS Free2 classic Bluetooth earbuds are resistant to water splash, sweat, and raindrops. You can enjoy the exercise time without worrying about being interrupted by moisture.
- 【Superior Sound & Reliable Transmission】 6mm dynamic driver presents strong bass, mellow mids, and clear vocals to let you enjoy the immersive beating notes. The Bluetooth 5.1 ensures a stable connection and helps enhance the sound to be more pleasant for your weekly workout and leisure time.
- 【Smooth Calls & Easy Touch Control】 The mics are equipped with dust-proof metal mesh to reduce wind noises interruption and make the calls clear and smooth. The effortless on-ear touch control allows your access to control volume, switch songs, pause/answer calls, and activate voice assistant.