It has been a busy few weeks for Jabra with all their new products hitting the market and now their latest Elite 4 Active has just landed and it is now their 4th new pair in their portfolio which now gives something for everyone to pick from at multiple price tiers which is great. We will just get straight into this as we are already stacking up our tech reviews this month which is a good sign so if you have any questions feel free to ask as usual.
We have also got the Elite 7 Pro Elite 7 Active and the Elite 3 so if you want to see more of those do check out the review section or type Jabra Review in the search box.
Elite 4 Active Key features:
- Secure active fit with ergonomic, wing-free design
- IP57-rated water and sweat proof durability
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- 6mm speakers and customisable equaliser
- HearThrough technology for added awareness
- 4-microphone call technology
- Up to 7-hours playtime (up to 28 hours with charging case)
- Use either earbud with mono mode
- Alexa Built-in or Spotify Tap playback, and Google Fast Pair