Dublin, Ireland: myVolts Ltd has launched a new product – Candycords, a unique range of premium audio cables.
They were developed in close collaboration with musicians in real scenarios to fulfil their needs and solve their problems.
“We’ve worked really hard to produce these seriously funky, but excellent, audio cables. You can hear the quality!” – Rachel K Collier, Musician
Features and benefits of Candycords include:
- Premium connectors: gold-plated with a reassuring snap-crunch on connecting. • Unique colours: 6 yummy colours help keep track of gear, including Sunset Peach, Jellybean Purple, and Marshmallow Pink
- Untangleable: special thermoplastic rubber resists tangles, cables coil just right • Hard-wearing: thoughtful cable construction ensures long life
- Pleasing finish: matte rubber finish makes Candycords a joy to handle
- Different lengths: 65m to 200cm available, a cable for every situation
- Different styles: Curly and straight available, right-angled and straight connectors available • Different connectors: 3.5mm minijack style, and 6.35mm guitar-style available • Device-specific: Cable variations developed specifically for use with the most well-loved gear: Korg Volcas range, Teenage-Engineering OP-1 / OP-Z and Pocket Operator
Candycords is live on Kickstarter, prices starting at 8 EUR. The first run of the product is already manufactured and ready to ship worldwide December 2021, so backers can buy with full confidence.
myVolts Ltd has been solving the power problems of consumers and professionals for well over a decade, has three previously successfully funded and shipped Kickstarter campaigns, and served tens of thousands of happy customers on Amazon, eBay and their own webshop.