Over the last few months I have been using the Liberty Pro 2 and they are in my top 5 earbuds this year which is a tough act to follow and stay in the top 5, the true wireless market is huge and over saturated and it is very interesting times now with the cost to performance ratio dropping all the time, the new Liberty 3 Pro have a totally new look and the presentation is also excellent which goes a long way as first impressions last for most.
Today we take a quick first look and unboxing and as ususal you know what to do if you have any questions whilst we test these out alongside many other earbuds we have here with us now…
- ACAA 2.0 with Knowles Balanced Armature driver and 10.6mm dynamic driver.
- HearID ANC for customizable usage scenarios
- LDAC, AAC and SBC codec for best sounding music
- Two transparency modes enhance the outside noises without removing earbuds.
- Upto 8-hour battery in earbuds with ANC off / 6-hour battery with ANC on (at 60% vol.)
- Wireless charging compatible case with 32-hour battery (with ANC off) and 24-hour battery (with ANC on) as well as USB-C charging.
- Anker Fast Charging technology – 15 minutes charging earbuds = 3 hours of playtime
- 6-mic AI uplink noise reduction helps minimize background noise during calls
- Customizable user touch controls for play/pause, track advance, volume, etc.
- Bluetooth version – 5.2
- Waterproof rating – IPX4
- Available in Four Colors: Midnight Black, Frost White, Fog Gray and Dusk Purple
- Earbud size // Case size – 0.69″ x 1.11″ x 1.05″ // 2.79″ x 2.18″ x 1.10″
- Earbud weight / Case weight – 0.21 oz // 1.55 oz