Edifiers latest earbuds have dropped in and these are a nicely built pair of earbuds with a clean design and look and fit really well, they have a small stem that gives them the Airpods look but cost a fraction of the price and deliver quite well on the sound end of things with almost everything thrown in.
There is no wireless charging and no auto play and pause here and that is really the only things missing from a full featured headset and when it comes to Edifier the sound is good as expected and even on a cost perspective hear you get great audio quality all round here that runs up some competition in a massive market.
The controls work really well on these too and all features are present here which we go through in the video review, The Edifier connect app plays an important part of the features here and you can set up the controls to suit your needs which is great so you can tailor each earbud which is a better option than having fixed settings.
Sound quality overall here is good and for the money its where Edifier once again shine if it is your first pair of earbuds and you are not an audiophile you will be fine, from my usual testing they passed have decent volume and average battery life which of course depends on how you use them, everyone is different.
- Immersive sound via Targeted Active Noise Cancelling – Built-in dual-MIC provides better noise cancellation which enables up to -38dB. ANC works even no songs are playing
- IP54 Dust and Water Proof -Edifier 330NB True waterproof earbuds are suited to a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. After a rainy day commute or a sweaty workout, please dry off before charging
- AAC Audio decoding – supported for high-quality audio
- APP control & Tap control – download Edifier Connect APP and get more control via your phone, custom tap control and adjust tap sensitivity, adjust ambient sound, and even more
- 20 Hours Total Battery + Fast Charging – Battery power consumption varies by use