If you have Magsafe you will know it is aimed to make life easier for charging your phone with no cables required, there is plenty of accessories out there now for Magsafe and including a product from Otterbox which we will have reviewed here on site but you get to it in our case round up reviews and it is a nice addition especially if you are an Otterbox fan.
These are one of my favourites out of the entire range and I use one of these personally now and love it, but do check out the full range at hand there is something for all, there is no compromise here either with your case as all ports are accessible and buttons work a treat and the case looks really well on your device, again there is several colours available and your device is well protected from harm..
- Designed to interact with Apple’s new innovative MagSafe system
- Specially designed for iPhone 12 for enhanced mobile experience
- Lasting antimicrobial technology helps protect case exterior against many common bacteria* • Case is infused with silver-based additive that continually blocks microbial growth • Made with more than 50% recycled plastic
- Ultra-slim form highlights iPhone’s sleek design and case slips in and out of pockets easily • All of your phone’s buttons, switches, features and functions work flawlessly • Convenient open access to ports and speakers
- Durable protection shields against drops, bumps and fumbles
- Raised edges protect camera and screen
- One-piece design pops on and off in a flash
- Wireless charging compatible
- DROP+ | 3X as many drops as military standard (MIL-STD-810G 516.6)
- Hassle-free customer service