Just landed and first impressions are good, excellent build quality all round and overall look and feel solid and very comfortable on the head, Positive Vibration XL ANC is equipped with 40mm high-definition drivers and engineered to deliver House of Marley’s signature, powerful sound within a comfortable wireless experience. The headphones feature hybrid active noise cancellation through dual sets of integrated microphones to provide uninterrupted listening from external noise. The monitor mode feature is available to let the outside world in and pause listening with the tap of a button to engage with your surroundings.
Offering an improved battery life over its predecessor, Positive Vibration XL ANC provides 26 hours of battery life with ANC on and 32 hours with ANC off, with advanced quick-charge technology. By going longer between charges, you can extend not only playtime, but also product life.
Positive Vibration XL ANC Key Features:
- Environmentally conscious materials including FSC® certified wood, REWIND™ fabric, recyclable aluminium, stainless steel, REWIND™ cables from 99% post-consumer PE
- 26 Hours of playtime with ANC on and 32 Hours with ANC off
- 40mm High-definition drivers designed and engineered for powerful sound
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation with monitor mode feature
- Ultra-comfort memory foam ear cushions
- On-board microphone and controls for hands-free calling and voice command activation
- USB-C charging with quick charge
- Foldable hinge design with sustainable stash bag for portability and convenience
- Braided 1-button mic AUX and USB-C charging cables
Full review soon and any questions fire em down below or on our social outlets.