Recently I checked out this companies headphones the Soundcore Life Q30 and was really impressed with them and they are value for money and people have been asking how did these TWS earbuds work out and again the story is the same and I cant fault them at all and they have earned a place in my top 5 in fact.
From the presentation to the product you are getting quality here all round with the feel of the charge case and a kind of textured feel on the earbuds both combined is really nice and they look great too once again putting Apples to shame which so many tech journos froth at the mouth over. I will say it again “you do not need to spend that much money on Apple products when there is better for less and these without doubt are an easy win here”. No disrespect to Apple they make nice products but their pricing is just wrong.
When it comes to comfort again it is great and the fit is really nice and they wont budge, I have started listening to podcasts lately and use these to help me fall asleep and when I wake up they are still there. I tend to listen to lots of music and TV in bed at night when testing headphones and earbuds and it is hard to find earbuds that stay put, headphones are obviously out of the equation here when trying to get asleep.
Controls are great and a simple tap or two and you can change whatever is required including the sound profile and a double tap to turn on/off the ANC we go through the rest in the video but overall with their own app they are yours to set up as you see fit and not stuck at a stock setting which is great for personalisation which is what consumers like these days.
How they sound is what everyone is here for and in short they are excellent for the price. Great on voice, voice calls, instruments and direction with no lag latency either, when doing my usual test loop they easily pass when watching Netflix and You Tube etc. With the choice of having ANC/Transparency mode and Normal a click away you are in control. You should by the way do the sound test to get the best results it it will take around 4/5 mins to complete. These are also decently loud too which for me is great, Selecting custom mode is worth a view too and with the options in there again you are in control. In transparency mode you have fully transparent and vocal mode..
Battery life has been rather good on these and stand up to their claims obviously with high volumes and ANC on it hits the juice but you can quickly charge up,10 minutes charging earbuds = 2 hours of playtime and use wireless charging I actually use this more than I do on my phones and usually have my earbuds on charge from the selection I am currently using. You can use these independently too so if one is charging you can still use the other.
Overall these are an easy pair of earbuds to recommend and for the money here I cant say one bad thing about them and that is a rare thing to say and from testing the biggest range of TWS in Ireland I know what I am talking about.
- ● PureNote Driver technology with 11mm drivers for accurate sound and clarity at all frequencies.
- ● Multi-mode ANC with Transport, Indoor and Outdoor settings for customizable usage levels
- ● Two transparency modes enhance the environment including voices without removing earbuds.
- ● 7-hour battery in earbuds with ANC off / 6-hour battery with ANC on
- ● Qi wireless charging case with 26 hour battery with ANC off / 21 hour battery with ANC on as well as USB-C charging.
- ● Anker Fast Charging technology – 10 minutes charging earbuds = 2 hours of playtime
- ● Premium call quality using 6-mic uplink noise reduction helps optimize voices and minimize background noise.
- ● Customizable user touch controls to set preferences for play/pause, track advance, volume, etc.
- ● Voice-assistant compatibility with Siri at launch and other popular voice-assistants in the future.
- ● Nine sets of silicone ear tips, ranging from XXXS to XL and L+ in ensure a proper fit.
- ● Bluetooth version – 5.0
- ● Waterproof rating – IPX4
- ● Available in Four Colors: Onyx Black, Titanium White, Sapphire Blue, and Crystal Pink
- ● Earbud size // Case size – 1.47” x 0.87” x 0.91” // 2.44” x 2.35” x 1.18”
- ● Earbud weight / Case weight – 0.37 oz // 1.78 oz
The Liberty Air 2 Pro now available in four colors including Onyx Black, Titanium White, Sapphire Blue, and Crystal Pink with an MSRP of $129.99 at Amazon.com, Soundcore.com and BestBuy.com. Additional retailers will be added in the coming weeks. the Liberty Air 2 Pro are available in the U.K for £129.99; Europe for €129.99 and Canada for $169.99 (CAD).