Cyber security provider F-Secure has released the latest version of its premium cyber security service TOTAL. TOTAL has undergone updates and improvements to offer users the very best in online protection.
Offering malware, browsing and banking protection, TOTAL has a new look and feel with many usability improvements such as faster and easier installation, improved instructions and streamlined flows. It also includes the recently launched F-Secure ID PROTECTION which is the evolution of KEY password manager.
F-Secure TOTAL is premium cyber security for users and their devices rolled into one subscription. It features F-Secure SAFE, which protects users online security; F-Secure FREEDOME, which maintains privacy online, and F-Secure ID PROTECTION, which keeps important credentials safe in one secure password manager and identity monitoring offering.
SAFE works across PC, Mac, Android and iOS devices to provide online security with antivirus, browsing and banking protection against various threats including hacking and criminal activity on personal data. Family Rules also enable parents to set healthy boundaries for kids’ device use.
The latest additions to SAFE include:
- Stalkerware protection
- Banking protection enhancements for Windows users, including no longer blocking non-browser applications that are trusted by the scanning platform
- Browsing protection enhancements
- Redesigned Family Rules to improve usability and now allows for daily time limits and bedtime to be set across all supported macOS versions and accounts
- Silent upgrades to make sure SAFE mac upgrades are installed automatically
- An ADBlocker for iOS users
Also included now is F-Secure ID PROTECTION as it takes over from KEY as F-Secure’s password manager that stores logins, card details and other key personal information. ID PROTECTION takes this one step further by also continuously monitoring and detecting exposed personal information online and enables users to respond quickly to threats to their online accounts and identity.
ID PROTECTION’s features include:
- Identity management that provides instant alerts and guidance on how to respond when personal information has been found as part of a breach or data leak
- A comprehensive breach database consisting of billions of recovered assets and plain text passwords
- A combination of human intelligence and Dark Web monitoring to recover breach data up to 6 months faster
- Protection for the entire family with a single subscription
- Password management that makes it easy to create unique, strong passwords that are automatically synchronised and auto-filled on all devices
Also included in TOTAL is F-Secure FREEDOME, an intuitive online privacy and security VPN that lets you stay invisible to online trackers, protects data on public Wi-Fi and changes virtual location. In addition to typical VPN capabilities, FREEDOME supports browsing protection, anti-phishing, anti-tracking, and Tracker Mapper, protecting users from harmful sites, trackers and apps that want to forward personal data without you knowing about it.
F-Secure TOTAL is available from £59.99 per year and has 50% off for Black Friday (25-30 November 2020).