GoGallop Studios, a leading Australian mobile games publisher, is thrilled to announce that Equestriad World Tour, a free to play mobile title that sees players jump into the world of equine care and equestrian sports, is now available on iOS devices worldwide.
Nurture and train your horse in Equestriad World Tour, transforming them from a mediocre mare into a superstar steed. Collecting a variety of different horse breeds and settling into the saddle will see players achieve fame and glory as they compete in dressage, cross-country, and jumping events across the globe.
Players won’t just feel the part of a champion rider, but look it too with a range of cosmetic options available. In Equestriad World Tour players can create their own character in the game, enabling them to live out their virtual eventing dreams. Groom and customize the horse’s look with gorgeous items purchased from the in-game Tack Shop, which features more than 100 items for players to unlock.
Some of the biggest names in the sport have come together in Equestriad World Tour, providing a dazzling, star-studded experience for enthusiasts and newcomers to equestrian care and eventing. The game launches with more than a dozen licensed riders, with their likenesses beautifully captured. These prestigious riders and their esteemed horses are:
- Amanda Ross (AUS) – Koko Popping Candy
- Boyd Martin (USA)- Tsetserleg TSF
- Chris Burton (AUS) – Quality Purdey
- Ingrid Klimke (GER) – Sap Hale Bob Old
- Jessica Phoenix (CAN) – Pavarotti
- Lauren Nicholson (USA) – Vermiculus
- Liz Halliday-Sharp (USA) – Cooley Quicksilver
- Michael Jung (GER) – La Blosthetique Sam
- Piggy March (GBR)- Vanir Kamira
- Sam Watson (IRE)- Ballybolger Talisman
- Sandra Auffarth (GER) – Opgun Louvo
- Sarah Ennis (IRE) – Horseware Stellor Rebound
- Alex Hua Tian (CHN) – PSH Convivial
- Shane Rose (AUD) – Easy Turn
- Oliver Townend (GBR) – Cooley Master Class
World-famous eventing course designers Mike Etherington-Smith, Mark Phillips and Ian Stark, and a commentary team including the BBC’s Nicole Brown and Spencer Sturmey, and riding legends Lucinda Green and Mary King cap-off the initial veritable who’s who of eventing and Equestriad World Tour’s famous lineup.
“Equestriad World Tour is the culmination of more than two decades of experience in developing games for equestrian fans and we are delighted to be bringing this game to a global audience.” said Craig Laughton, CEO at GoGallop Studios, “With many real-world licenses, we’re giving fans the detailed immersive gameplay experience they’ve been crying out for, all available to play anytime, anywhere.”
Equestriad World Tour is now available on iOS devices, with a global Android launch coming soon.