The Tranya T10 are the latest on offer from the company and an improvement over the B530 we reviewed a while ago. Where these fair out better is the touch controls which are excellent and not ones you need to shove into your ears like some to get a command activated. These come equipped with fast charging and a nice level of bass and volume to boot and overall deliver on sound quality for the price you pay, In general earbuds are now getting much better value for money like smartphones and these are in the same league and offer it up to the competition out there now in the crowded market for earbuds but here is where the consumer wins by way of choice and value for money.
Features on the T10 include….
1. Utilizes a 12mm graphene driver that delivers more powerful, detailed sound with deep bass
2. Adopts advanced aptX and AAC codec technology for truly authentic sound with highly-pitched playback
3. The sound is expertly tuned with high clarity. The bass is powerful, tight and layered, the treble is clear and crisp
3. IPX7 water and sweat proof
4. With cVc 8.0 noise cancellation on the built-in microphone, it automatically reduces the background noise and optimizes the voice pick up
5. 8-hour playtime on a single charge and total 32-hour playtime with charging case
6. Supports fast charging with Type-C port and wireless charger
Check out the video review below for more..