Dashcams are a must and a message I keep driving home to people and they should be part and parcel when you buy a new motor but it has not happened yet and this is why we have a huge market with plenty to pick from today,having reviewed countless models of them here today we have a dual dashcam that can be used on any vehicle, you can chose to use the second camera as an internal view or external view so either way you are covered..
A simple set up and simple UI is what makes this dashcam a win with no hardwiring required all the pieces required come in the box and it is just plug and play, We go through the UI in the video review below.. You do have a small screen to work with but works well under good lighting conditions, you can toggle between front and rear and have a dual display too which is handy albeit small, you can also turn off the screen but its best to have them on in case you might be watching something,there is 4 buttons on the front for navigation and setup and one button is for instant record which works well..
There is no app required here either so you can remove the SD card which you will need to buy and place it into a phone,tablet or PC to extract files but you can view them on the dashcam itself. This is a great simple to use dual dashcam that costs the same a single unit dashcams and is worth a look.. Check out the video review for more..
- Clear video: The DR02 D is a complete front and rear camera system that secures any road traffic accident. Sony Exmor sensors in both cameras can record super-sharp 1080p video (accompanied by optional audio in the car) and be well-suited for night driving too
- Full 6-lane field of vision: The wide-angle lenses cover more and capture crucial peripheral action. 170 ° front and 152 ° rear viewing angles can monitor movement and other situations front, back or even to the side
- Emergency recording & GPS supported: Thanks to the G-Sensor, emergency recording is automatically activated in the event of cornering or sudden braking and protects against data loss. When connecting the AUKEY GM-32 GPS antenna (sold separately), the dashcam can record the GPS coordinates and speed data in videos
- Extreme temperature operation: Power supply via the included dual ports car charger and internal super capacitor. And the super capacitor can withstand extreme heat and cold (-30 ° C – 75 ° C) better than a battery and has a much longer service life
- Parking mode: Triggered by motion detection, the dashcam automatically records the vehicle or the person in front of the dashcam. (requires continuous power supply). Scope of delivery: Dual dash cam (front and rear camera), dual ports car charger, 4m / 13ft USB mini-B cable, 7m / 20ft USB mini-B cable, two sticker holders, six 3M stickers, six cable clips, operating instructions, 24 -Monthly replacement guarantee and friendly customer service