The Smile Jamaica Wireless 2 are the latest on offer from the company that has the environment in mind which is a good thing and not only that you do no shed features due to materials used nor quality either. We have checked out several of the brands earbuds and recently the REDEMPTION ANC which are a fantastic pair of earbuds if you fancy spending some more for a tradional pair of truw wireless without the cables,these do have a cable but still deliver with everthing you would expect from a pair with none, they look great and stand out with the colour scheme too and I am a fan of this.
When it comes to functions they are all present which again is great,many earbuds that come with inline controls lack in this department but not here, we go through the process in the video review below on what you get. Overal the sound is great,crisp and clear with their signature bass tone too,there is no app but it is not needed, There was no lag latency either noted during my testing period and overall the sound is quite good and better than expected for the price commanded here. If you are in the market for this kind of true wireless these should be on the list .
- Materials: FSC certified wood and recyclable aluminium
- 9-hour battery life with USB-C quick charge technology (15 minutes = 2 hours playtime)
- IPX4 rating for sweat-proof and weather-resistant design.
- Microphone with 3-button control offers remote functionality for calls and music
- Tangle-resistant, durable braided cable made of 99% post-consumer plastic fibres.
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Two size ear gels (S, M)
- Available in three colourways; Copper, Signature Black and Rasta
- SKU: EM-JE113
- RRP: £29.99
Smile Jamaica Wireless 2 are available now on www.thehouseofmarley.co.uk, Amazon, HMV and select retailers nationwide.