Edifier are a well known brand which I like and have been testing their products some years now and will stand by them and having said that my reviews are not in anyway biased and will state the good and the bad where applicable. Edifier have a couple of true wireless earbuds on the market which some I still need to test but the one thing with the brand is they are consistent and solid with their products and their speakers are something to take note of too which reminds me I must see what they have on offer in that department.
Their new true wireless though are a mixed bag and that is not meant in a bad way, I like earbuds that look different than the trend and I like the trend too and these buck that trend slightly and are bigger,more prominent looking too and stick out more than some which is fine as I have said before, I do not care what earbuds or headphones look like once they deliver on sound and if looks come into it even better I like to have what is trending and what is different too and this is when people ask me when out and about what am I testing now.
So when it comes to sound well they deliver an expected from edifier they have their sound signature again and these are loud with bass, when it comes to the usual rather than go on about attributes they delivered accross the board and once again they are earbuds I can easily pick up on a daily basis to use and reccommend given they have a larger profile than others out there, if you are using these for Netflix and You Tube and so on you will enjoy the experience with good direction volume and no lag latency to be seen the same applies to music and phone calls which where clear both ends.
You have an ambient sound option too which allows you hear the surroundings which is great for those out walking or cycling and so on and after that you can avail of the ANC mode which when indoors I suggest you use and immerse yourself in great sound..
These lack in some features when it comes to controls but you can forgive it,there is one button on each side but you have limited controls here yet the push button is a nice idea and works perfectly all the time You can also use the edifier connect app to change between the ambient and noise cancellation and to play and pause tracks with a user manual inside the app but thats pretty much it. You have no option to change the volume on the buds but again this is common, you can play and pause skip and reverse tracks though and manage calls with the one button on the buds.
Overall what is most important for me is how they sound and they have delivered a good product with a good build quality again,I feel some might find these too big a profile but they look different which is something I prefer personally but that is my opinion…
- Advanced ANC Technology. Industry-leading Feed-Forward Active Noise Cancellation technology from AMS that offers you true freedom from background noise with enhanced audio quality.
- Superior Sound Quality. Φ13mm large graphene diaphragm delivers a much deeper and punchy bass with the rich details of sound reserved, which makes TWS NB be distinguished from others.
- Up to 33-Hour of Playback. Enjoy up to 5-hour ANC playback and 15 hours with the charging case, thanks to Qualcomm’s ultra-low-power architecture. With ANC off, you can enjoy 33-hour playtime.
- Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm CVC and aptX Technology: Enjoy fast transmission and clear calls within 10m(33ft), thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 with Qualcomm aptX audio and Laser Direct Structuring antenna.
- Ambient Sound Mode: ANC technology gets you fully immersed in the music, while ambient sound mode keeps you informed from the outside world. (Note: Control it by the button or “Edifier Connect” app)