The PaMu slide True Wireless is a new pair on earbuds on the market and offer great specs for the money which in this case will set you back around €120. Now some might say that is hefty but its not if you want to get something decent for you money and these have some really good specs on offer but at the end of the day it is how they perform which most people prefer.
Well presented to begin with and that for me is a good sign and comes packed with features you would expect at higher priced earbuds we will be checking these out over the next week or two and will be reporting back on how these sound and an overall performance so if you have any questions in the meantime feel free to ask, Check out the video below and the specs listed.
- Stable Bluetooth 5.0 connection thanks to Qualcomm QCC3020
- Qualcomm AptX Classic
- 2000mAh+85mAh*2 battery
- 10h playback time
- 60-hour battery time with charging case
- Call audio in both ears
- Auto pairing
- Touch control
- IPX6 certified water-resistance & sweat-resistance
- USB Type-C fast charge
- Acts as wireless mobile phone charger
- Low-power dissipation
- 6 sizes of silicon secure-fit eartips
- 3 colours available: Black, White & Green