When travelling find the right bags is important no matter what your needs are and if you are like me who travels and goes to tech events often you need the right bag for sure and something that can make life easy on access and also keeping the goods secure. The Targus 27 litre backpack might be one for you to check out and I have filled it with my items of choice which in fairness can change depending on the travel plans but most of what you see in this review is the norm for me.
In most cases I carry two bags, One being a laptop bag where I can house the essentials in it and the rest pops into another bag and this bag can combine things into one yet still having easy access to everything with no fuss, the bag is also tough,strong and secure with plenty of compartments at hand so you are not stuck for choice and also a really nice feature here is compartment to store dirty laundry.
Work + Play Fitness features include:
- Targus’ first ever combination laptop, work and sports backpack (27L)
- Dedicated laptop compartment for screen sizes up to 15.6″
- A padded top handle, shoulder straps and ventilated cushioning ensure comfort
- Lined and ventilated front compartment, designed for transporting work or sports shoes
- Detachable laundry bag and portable washbag
- Plenty of pockets, including two for water bottles and a soft-lined, internal zipped pouch to protect small valuables
- Fitness for multi sports
Contents..Jabra Elite 85h/65t book,pens,cup and notepad, Adonit QI,Blackberry Key2, PACUM,SKYROAM SOLIS X, Nike Air 180, Lenovo Laptop, Various cables,10,00 mAh powebank.