Pearl Abyss is today soft launching Black Desert Mobile for Android via the Google Play Store in seven countries after more than two million users pre-registered for the game just within 2 weeks. Now available to download in Canada, Chile, Sweden, Malaysia, Turkey, Ireland and Australia, the open-world action MMORPG will be launching on iOS and Android across the world later this year.
Black Desert Mobile offers fast-paced action combat and deep character customization that differentiate from other mobile MMORPGs. Experience an open-world filled with relaxing life skills and more, including:
- Combat – Explore a deep combat system that allows players to experience the same core action of Black Desert on their mobile phone.
- Customization – Discover your potential through a detailed character creation system. Design a unique adventurer by choosing from five classes and distinct skill sets to reflect your personal playstyle.
- Life Skills – Hone your skills by fishing, gathering, trading, horse breeding, and camp managing your way to riches.
- Leveling – Grow your character’s strength with different attributes including Equipment Enhancement, Accessories, the Black Spirit, and various Pets.
- In-Depth Gameplay – In-game systems offer an immersive gameplay experience, such as social Guilds, weather changes, Black Spirit Mode, and a real-time marketplace environment.
Players can begin their new adventures by choosing from five character classes: Warrior, Ranger, Giant, Witch, or Valkyrie. Pick from masters of melee combat to those who attack from afar with range, or select a magic-based class for offensive and defensive skills.