Recently we reviewed the KASA SPOT KC 100 indoor home security camera which is a neat product and cost effective too and offers a full suite of features. TP-LINK have sent us their outdoor version this time and a smartbulb to go with it as the have a full range of IoT products which can be all used through their app. Check out the KASA KC 100 here..
The KC 200 is an outdoor camera which is weatherproof and fully featured and it is simple to install too which is important.
Outdoor 1080p hd imaging,Security camera,Hd resolution provides sharp images,Free cloud storage,130 degree viewing angle,Night vision up to 25feet, Motion & sound detection,2-way audio for listening & talking,Siren,Weatherproof ip65,10 foot usb cable,Magnetic mount,Ios & android smart app,Smart cctv solution.
The Kasa Filament smartbulb is a nice option to change the mood in your home or office space with a range of features.
- Compatibility – Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for Voice Control and IFTTT;
- No Hub Required – Works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service;
- Dimmable Soft Warm White – With dimming range from 1% to 100%, set the right brightness for any mood or activity;
- Remote Access – Control your lights from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Android 4.1 or higher/iOS 8 or higher);
- Scenes and Schedules – Set schedules to switch on and off automatically when you’re home or away. Combine your lights with other TP-Link smart devices in a Scene and control them with a single button.