Consumer finance company, Flexi-Fi has today released the results of a recent survey in time for Father’s Day. Father’s Day takes place this weekend and the survey asked consumers about their planned gifts for their Dad. Socks n Jocks will be still present for many..LOL..I know how you feel…
Over 2,300 people took part in the exercise and of those surveyed:
- 86% of people surveyed will give their Dad a card on Father’s Day
- 75% of shoppers will purchase their father’s gift in-store
- 22% of people will purchase technology gifts as a present
- 24% of people surveyed will purchase clothes for their Dad
- Aftershave maintains its position as a popular gift for Dads!
- Over half of those surveyed will spend €60 or less on a gift
Speaking about Flexi-Fi’s Father’s Day survey, CEO PJ Byrne said: “With Father’s Day happening this weekend we were curious to know what was on consumers shopping lists this year. While it isn’t surprising that technology is up there as one of the top gifts that will be purchased for Father’s Day it is great to see traditional gifts, like aftershave still featuring strongly. The ever reliable aftershave remains a firm favourite for shoppers while most Dads are guaranteed to receive a greeting card to mark the occasion”.