As most of you know I am huge Jabra fan and I have been waiting on these ones since they got announced and now they are finally here. The 85h is set to take on the likes of Sony and Bose QCs which I have tried out for a bit but they never arrived,still waiting on the Sony MX3 but on initial testing these are certainly giving them a run for their money but I will test for a while longer for a more conclusive review later on but let’s just say for now..WOW..
Any questions in the interim hit me up and check out the unboxing below.
Key features of the Jabra Elite 85h:
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- One-click access: Voice Assistant access at the push of a button
- Four colour variations: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 36-hour battery with ANC activated and 41 hours without ANC
- Microphones: 8 microphones in total. 6 dedicated for calls, 4 for ANC and 2 hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40 mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a 2-year warranty against water and dust
- Personalise: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customised settings
- BUY – http://www.jabra.co.uk/bluetooth-headsets/jabra-elite-85h