Audeara is the world’s first headphone offering an in-built hearing test to protect users’ ears, delivering a supreme, catered sound like no other. The headphones can prevent hearing loss by making the sound better rather than louder, which prevents the ongoing cycle of hearing damage.
Audeara headphones can be used to test and retest hearing over a lifetime and adapt music to the users’ individual needs. They sharpen music, not making it louder to improve the experience and provide perfect sound. The first time the headphones are worn, the user undertakes a hearing test – the results of which are subsequently stored in the headphones themselves.
The headphones use this hearing profile is used to adjust the sound signal. They adjust the right ear differently from the left, making sure each part of the signal reaches each music lover’s brain in a way that the artist and audiologist would love!
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO):
- 1.1 billion young people (between the ages of 12–35 years) are at risk of hearing loss due to exposure to noise in recreational settings.
- Over 43 million people between the ages of 12–35 years live with disabling hearing loss due to different causes.
- Among teenagers and young adults aged 12–35 years in middle to high-income countries, nearly 50% are exposed to unsafe levels of sound from the use of personal audio devices and around 40% are exposed to potentially damaging sound levels at clubs, discotheques and bars.
- Low-latency, high-fidelity Bluetooth.
- High-quality 40mm Mylar speakers.
- Adjustable headband and soft over-ear cushion.
- Rotatable design for easy storage in a slim, hard carry case when traveling.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery, rechargeable via Micro-USB jack.
- The headphones can be used as a common wired headphone with 3.5mm port.
- Advanced, active noise cancelling design effectively reduces noise by up to 85%.
- Bluetooth & ANC
- Speakers: 40mm Mylar
- Audio impedance: 32Ohm
- Charging time: approx 3.0 hours
- Charging: micro USB
- Operating range: ≥10 m
- Connection: 3.5mm jack
- Working time :
– Noise cancelling function only: 66 hours
– Bluetooth function only: 45.5 hours
– Noise cancelling + Bluetooth function: 25.5 hours