Going to have to brush up on my drone skills here… We have teamed up with Banggood and they have sent us out some tech to check out and watch out for lots more and other partnerships we have made recently so in short it means much more tech coming your way.. First out the door is the PRIVATE EYES Quadcopter Visuo..
You would not be mistaking if you think it looks like the DJI drones we are familiar with but this is loaded with specs for the specjunkies but can it stand up to others for the price it comes in at which is less than a 100 notes?? Check out the unboxing and if you have any questions in the meantime feel free to ask. You can check the product out itself HERE
– With foldable arm, small size, easy to carry.
– GPS positioning mode provides a more accurate flight.
– Surround action will enable the aircraft flying in a circle, providing cooler shooting perspective.(outdoors only)
– Follow me: the aircraft will fix the controlling cellphone and follow the operator whichever direction he moves.(outdoors only)
– Waypoint route mode, just draw a route on the screen, the copter as the given path.(outdoors only)
– With altitude hold mode function provides stable flight.
– With 5G wifi function can be connected APP, APK system to take pictures, video, real-time transmission through the phone camera image.
– Optional 2MP / 5MP HD camera give wide range high denfinition pictures and video.
– With 3.7V 1800mAh battery, the fly time up to 15 mins.
– With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying .
– With One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home.
– with low power protection overcurrent protection.
– 2.4GHz Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference.
– 4 Channel which can do ascend, descend, forward, backward, left sideward fly, right sideward fly and rolling 360°.
– 6-axis gyro which can have more stable flying and be easy to control.
– It has 3-level flight speed to switch that can make more fun with the flying.
– It can realize 3D tumbling 360°rolling in four directions with 4 LED lights.
– The quadcopter fuselage is made of high strength and resistant engineering plastics,lightweight and durable resistance.
CEO and expert in transport and Mobile tech. A fan 20 years, mobile consultant, Nokia Mobile expert, Former Nokia/Microsoft VIP,Multiple forum tech supporter with worldwide top ranking,Working in the background on mobile technology, Weekly radio show, Featured on the RTE consumer show, Cavan TV and on TRT WORLD. Award winning Technology reviewer and blogger. Security and logisitcs Professional.