As the excitement and nerves surrounding the first day of school are now settling for families across the country, FUJIFILM Imagine photo printing app, together with MummyPages, has conducted research and compiled some interesting facts on how today’s modern parents capture this all-important milestone.
There is however a fact at the percentage that actually print their images compared to whats posted online which is the trend these days.. This is actually worrying and perhaps a warning just how far social media has gone and how much it takes up our day, Is it time to stop posting online and actually print out images like we once did before????
94% Of Parents Take A Photo of Their Child’s First Day at School to Post on Social Media, but Only 27% Print the Photo as a Keepsake
The first day of school is a major milestone for parents and their child, and a recent study by FUJIFILM and Mummy Pages revealed that 100% of parents capture this momentous occasion with a picture. However, while 94% of parents will take a photo of their child on their first day of school and post it on social media for their friends and family to see, now only 27% of parents print the photo to have and hold forever!
- 73% of parents are anxious for their children on their first day of school
- 88% of parents report their children are both excited and nervous about their first day of school
- 100% of parents will take a photo of their child on their first day of school to mark the important milestone
- 94% of parents will take a photo of their child on their first day of school and post it on social media for their friends and family to see
- 27% of parents say they will print the photo of their child’s first day of school
- 19% of parents will take a photo of their child’s first day of school and last day of school to show how much they’ve grown up
FUJIFILM and Mummy Pages are encouraging more parents to print their smartphone photos instead of just uploading them to social media. Fujifilm don’t want any parent to have regrets over not having the picture printed, and have made it even easier than ever with the FUJIFILM Imagine App,. The Fujifilm Imagine App offers parents a convenient way to do this, so that they can easily order prints of these special moments, from the palm of their hand, at home or on the go, meaning there’s no need to spend hours searching shop to shop.
It’s time to celebrate photos offline and not just on our social media feeds! What a magical moment to have on display on the mantelpiece or on the kitchen fridge door, or even to look back on and bring out at an 18th or 21st birthday! FUJIFILM Imagine makes creating and celebrating memories fun.
FUJIFILM Imagine printing services and gifts are available nationwide. Prices start from as little as €9.99 and may vary from retailer to retailer. Gift availability varies instore – call instore, visit www.fujifilmimagine.ie or download the FUJIFILM Imagine App.