Numskull Designs is incredibly proud to team up with BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment for the first in a series of Quarter Arcades exclusives! If you are a fan of the old classic game which many will be you can now pre-order it worldwide and it begins shipping this December so it could be an ideal gift for that tech person in your life..
The world’s most recognisable video game ‘PAC-MAN’ has gone back to where it began with one of the most realistically-presented formats of the original platform. ‘PAC-MAN’ as a character inspired generations and the original game is still one of the most addictive arcade experiences ever created – and now you can experience the real deal from the comfort of your home as it was in the 1980’s.
This official, fully playable, highly collectible 1/4 scale replica stays true to the original arcade cabinet, with everything from its artwork, button/joystick sizes, and coin-mechanism shrunk down proportionately, so you get an authentic arcade experience that can be conveniently played on a desk, or displayed with pride on your shelf.
Whether you’re experiencing PAC-MAN for the very first time, or have fond memories of spending your pocket money gobbling up ghosts, this is the most authentic, playable miniature replica on the market!
- Official Bandai Namco Entertainment licensed product: 1/4 scale playable replica of the original 1980s PAC-MAN arcade cabinet
- Quarter Arcades #1: First of the series – collect them all to build your own miniature arcade!
- Releasing as a ‘Collectors Edition’: Limited to only 10,000 units!
- Includes exclusive ‘PAC-MAN’ coin and ‘Collectors Edition’ packaging: – once they’re gone, they’re gone
- Realistic replica: Everything from the artwork, shape, wooden shell and buttons are precise replicas
- High-quality: Made for durability, playability, and portability, playing the original arcade ROM
The Quarter Arcades ¼ PAC-MAN arcade cabinet is available worldwide to pre-order here for £149.99, and will be shipping in early December 2018.
The first ever ¼ PAC-MAN arcade cabinet will be unveiled at the Play Expo event in London on August 11th-12th at the Quarter Arcades stand.
Here are the super nerdy specs, for those that want to be sure this is the real deal:
- Height x 430mm – Width x 160mm – Depth x 210mm
- 5 inch full-colour TFT screen with 4:3 ratio
- 3-watt built-in speaker with volume control
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery for portable use
- Micro USB powered (1.8m cable included)
- LED backlit marquee banner
- Reverse air vents with wire mesh
- Replica wooden shell with metal details
- 100% accurate emulation running the original arcade ROM on a bespoke emulator