If you are a person to take lots of pictures on a smartphone or camera or have lots of gadgets you use on the go this is the piece for you,its small,its light and looks good and blends in with their new range of products with the looks and build quality.
- Supports SD, SDHC/XC UHS-I cards with speeds up to 104 Mbps.
- HDCP-compliant HDMI video output: 4K (30 Hz) and FHD 1080p (60 Hz).
- Two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports with up to 5 Gbps data transfer speed.
- HDMI multi-channel digital audio output on compatible devices.
- Thunderbolt-3 compatible and 100% plug-n-play, no drivers needed.
- Premium anodized aluminum casing minimizes EM interference.
This as the power bank we reviewed matches up quite well in looks and if like me and you are into gadgets and need to hot swap some material its ideal, Compatible Gadgets like phones,tablets,dashcams cameras and more. There is a micro sd card reader which you will need a card reader to insert, you have two usb ports to connect any compatible gadget and a HDMI port which makes things easier again when connecting to your TV for example it is a win win piece of kit.
USB- C devices are now a thing and there is some compatible laptops out there but mostly Apple Macs, if you own one of those this is the idea dock for your needs though I would have liked to see more ports available.