Last year we reviewed the Garmin 65w dashcam and it is a nice piece of kit that captures detailed footage,this time aorund we have the 55 version which looks similar and has a nice rose gold rim around the lens. Today is just a quick unboxing and first look and if you have any questions in the interim while we test it feel free to ask below or on social media..
Compact and Discreet GPS-enabled Dash Cam
- Small and inconspicuous when mounted on windscreen
- High-quality 3.7 megapixel camera with 1440p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- Includes lifetime safety camera updates
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
- Voice control allows you to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture and more, all with your voice.