There has been rumours of the China bound device for some weeks now but its finally official. This one also is the first device from HMD Global to sport a glass back and it will also come in White in two versions with a 4GB RAM and a 6GB RAM model to pick from. The device is set to go on sale next week costing around €300 – €350 respectively. And an added bonus here to take in is it will come with BOTHIE which is only available on the current flagship the Nokia 8.
On launching the Nokia 7 Juho Sarvikas, Chief Product Officer, HMD Global said….
“To some people, a smartphone is purely functional, to others it’s a vital luxury accessory, a cannot-live-without partner that reflects so much of their personal style and lifestyle. Nokia 7 is a design-led style-icon that doesn’t compromise on functionality. We’ve packed in our latest innovations, like Dual-Sight, which gave rise to the Bothie phenomenon – a culturally relevant feature that has captured the imaginations of content creators around the world. Unique capabilities and iconic style encapsulate Nokia 7.”
- Corning gorilla glass fuselage
- 7000 series aluminum alloy frame
- 16 million pixel Zeiss lens, f1.8 aperture, 80 wide angle camera
- Front 1.4um pixels, f2.0 aperture, ~ 84 wide-angle camera
- 5.2-inch full HD display
- Monthly real-time updates, safer native Android system
- High-pass Xiao Long 630 eight-core processor
- Nokia OZO captures and plays back audio technology
- 4GB or 6GB RAM
- 64GB 1 storage space and support for expandable storage 2(up to 128GB)
See more HERE