Built to improve driver safety and speed awareness, it introduces the technology available in high-spec cars to all vehicle models. In addition to being a fully functioning video recorder, Navmii’s is the first free app with Advanced Driver Assistance Software (ADAS) that:
- Provides potential collision alerts
- Reads speed limit road signs – reminding drivers to the speed limit of each road they travel on
Navmii AI Dashcam not only records a car journey, securely storing it on a smartphone, it will alert users of potential hazards such as collision warnings when a driver approaches other cars too quickly. The app also uses artificial intelligence (AI) to ‘read’ road side speed signs and alert the driver if they are travelling too fast.
Users can choose the length of recordings and set a limit on how much memory the Dashcam will use on a phone or SD card. All recordings can be permanently saved to ensure drivers have a high-quality record of any incidents or crashes.
Peter Atalla, CEO of Navmii, comments: “Driver assistance products are increasingly being built in to cars, but we have incorporated them into a free app that makes it simpler and cheaper for drivers to remain safe and record their journeys.”
“Navmii AI Dashcam offers users a completely free experience without advertisements. Our app offers the functionality of a high end dashcam usually costing several hundred pounds, demonstrating our continued commitment to offering free apps to drivers that help them travel safely,” notes Atalla.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems built into free Dashcam app
- Available for Google Play with iOS version coming soon
- Record and keep your journey on your mobile phone
- Collision warnings and speed alerts all in a free app