Not the usual piece of equipment around here but the good folks over at Andrew James have sent this over for us to check out and share our thoughts on it,that we will do. We also have more in home tech coming over that makes our standard home a smart home with a new company we have sealed a deal with last week which we look forward to checking out but we will be keeping that under wraps for now. We are also testing out other home tech pieces right now which is from another well know worldwide brand which is again opinion and feedback based but we can talk about them again another day.
After all this is just a pressure washer for the home it does come in handy Personally I have never owned one and usually hit a car wash or just borrow one I love these and find more uses for them than you would think of, They can clean decking for example and pathways and so on and this you already know but I am a bit on the lazy side and clean the windows too…
Check out the image gallery specs and unboxing below and feel free to ask any questions about it in the interim should you have any.
- Blast dirt from stone, wood, metal and more
- Extra-long 6m hose and 5m power cable
- Compact and portable
- Turbo nozzle perfect for patios and decking
- Use soap bottle for quick car washing
- Brush attachment for scrubbing power
- Angled nozzle reaches tricky places
- 105 bar max pressure
- 330L/hr pump with automatic start/stop
- On-board accessory storage