We have gone through quite a few dashcams over the last year and today we bring you a new model from the good folks at Garmin, This is the Garmin 65W which is small discreet and compact but loaded with plenty of features to boot…
When I say its small its much smaller than most of our previously reviewed dashcams and this is a good thing for many reasons such as not cluttering up your windscreen and it is not noticeable from the outside and you would only find it if you where looking for it and with most vehicles these days they do have a black tint around the edges so it can blend in nicely here for instance.
Check out the unboxing and image gallery below and we will leave a link for some more info in the interim and as always if you have any quesitons feel free to ask..
- 180-degree field of view captures more of the environment, including cross traffic
- High-quality 2.1 megapixel camera with 1080p video capture; works even in low-light conditions
- Forward collision and lane departure warnings plus alerts for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras
- Includes lifetime safety camera updates
- GPS-enabled with automatic incident detection (G-sensor) saves video footage on impact to show when and where events happened
- Voice command allows you to start/stop audio recording, take a still picture or start/stop the Travelapse video capture feature