This is the second of our reviews coming from some cases that the good folks at Punkcase have sent us over,This time around its for the Samsung Galaxy S7 with a rose gold finish this will be a must for S7 owners.. This is from the slot series armor range…Packaging again here same as previous case we reviewed sporting the case,wipes and a screen protector which is a welcome extra in the pack..
The same sentiment here with this case can be felt with the last one we did which is excellent,giving the user a solid grip in hand knowing the device will be protected,The case does not add much bulk to the device yet makes it more solid. Ports again were precise and to the point and no interference was found with using Micro USB cable or headphones,the speaker too also muffle free and not blocked which is great. With two areas,top and bottom sporting a dimpled effect ads some grip in the hand and on a flat surface also giving the camera and flash area ample leeway from getting harmed. The device can also be placed face down with a lip surrounding the whole of the front screen again leaving you feeling safe,lots of us like to place our device face down for some odd reason,myself included.. Overall the case again was great and is more than sufficient and not forgetting the screen protection provided in the packaging its a cheap price to pay rather than paying for a new screen or housing.. See the full range of this series right HERE
Case features overview
- Made with a slim full TPU body for heat reduction and shock absorption.
- Maintains the aesthetics of your phone while keeping it protected, with the option of a Credit Cards holder on the back
- Ultimate protection with precision cut outs for easy access to all ports and jacks but without the bulkiness
- Shock absorbing method: Upon impact with the frame, the impact resonance travels along the bumper and is absorbed through the TPU
- Dual-layered heavy duty design to protect against drops and scratches