There has been several studies of late on how much time we spend on our smartphones and truth be known we are all getting sucked in well most of us,we now spend more time on our devices and this in turn could have an effect on your personal life and your relationship,Social media and browsing would be the most common things used on our mobiles but we just cant get enough and day by day more time is being spend with our heads stuck in the screen..
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks and individual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reporting options.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by using actionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These features can help you manage and control your usage when needed.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screen unlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed – your “digital diet”.
• Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
• Quick glance of today’s usage status with the QualityTime dashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and app usage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
• “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) with repeating schedules.
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you want to unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls with auto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming calls from ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps during those restricted periods.
• “Missed notification” center – captures all your missed notifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so you won’t miss anything important.
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.