Our Blackberry Passport arrived last week and of course as always we need protection and Noreve once again came to the rescue and provided us with a quite beautiful case for our passport the case is quite nice and bespoke and has a fantastic leather exterior to is and the lovely smell of leather is quite nice believe it or not.
The case is quite nice to hold and is in the fold factor design,for a large phone this may not suit some due to it folding down but if you are use to big phones and this style of case it will work fine its also not that bulky and does not add anything major to an already big squared device,it looks very slick and trendy and professional if i dare say.
Elegant case conceived in top quality handcrafted leather
– Hand-crafted manufacturing quality
– Practical thanks to its magnetic closure
– Slim and padded design
– Protects the device in an optimal manner
– All sides protective case
– Access to basic functions (multiple openings on the leather)
– Two business or credit card slots
– Headphones and headset jack access
– Charging and synchronization cable access
– Easy access to stylus
– Beautiful interior lining embossed with the Noreve logo
– Leather stand on the back for horizontal use
You can buy either of these cases from noreve over at this link here they range from €49.50 which may seem expensive to some,but these are quality bespoke cases and you can customize to our preference.