Microsoft has recently been involved in developing their Office apps for iOS and Android, which are feature rich and gel very well with the environment. After OneDrive, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and OneNote today Microsoft added one more very useful and important Office app, Outlook to this list.
Today Microsoft officially announced the the availability of Outlook for iOS and Android. This official mail client from Microsoft is feature and is a good way to carry your stuffs all at one place.
Why choose Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
I’m pretty happy with the way it works and looks, let us know what you have to say about this.
Stay tuned for more tech buzz.