Aldi is no stranger to most people in Ireland now with bargain food items alongside other goods, have had a tablet before and this year they are now entering the smartphone market with a budget device to boot.
The device launches on the 7th August and will attract some interest as to what the device will offer for its €99.99 price tag.
Looks nice at first glance with its key points standing out ,lets have a look at its specsheet.
- 4″ touchscreen (480 x 800 pixels) with 16 million colours
- Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2.0 MP integrated digital camera with fixed focus, video function and digital zoom
- 4GB internal memory and 4GB micro SDHC Memory Card included (expandable to 32GB)
- 512MB RAM working memory for great performance even when multitasking
- 1300 mAh Li-ion battery – quick charging for up to 180 minutes’ talk time and 130 hours’ stand-by
- GPS, FM radio, MP3 player and video player
- WLAN (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth® 2.1
- Dimensions: approx. 66 x 124 x 12mm
- Weight: approx. 121g.
Some nice some not but for 99 euro its what you get for the price,it wont be a contender as such in the market nor will it compete with other handsets priced in the same range but nonetheless its not bad for what the price is..
Will you pick one up?