Aldi have a new tablet launching this week at a bargain price of 99 euros called the medion life tab.
With most tabs at this price range they are in short ,you get what you pay for tabs so dont expect a nexus 7 experience or anything,they tend to be sluggish,not having a real app store and full of stuff that well in short you will never use.
This one however is slightly above par at the price range so we think its a good buy for the price and will most likely sell well considered the factors given,there is still cheaper out there but been frank and honest they are not worth it.
These tabs maybe practical for young kids and they are cheap but offer a chance to learn things and develop some skills,as we have had many tabs and tried and tested ive gone through several of the sub 150 euro tabs due to been dropped,or plain and simple useless with constant issues such as freezing up and crashing but as i said its a situation of getting what you pay for.
- 17.8cm/7″ HD multitouch display (1024 x 600 pixels)
- High performance (1.6 GHz) quad core processor
- 16GB memory
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1GB DDR3 RAM memory
- Google Play apps – over a million to choose from
- Wi-Fi LAN IEEE 802.11 n-standard technology and Bluetooth 2.1
- Integrated speaker
- 2 integrated cameras (0.3 MP with microphone at front and 2.0 MP at the back)
- USB host function and card reader
- Dimensions: approx. 192 x 122 x 10.8mm
- Weight: approx. 310g
- Softmaker for opening and editing office documents
- Lifeplayer universal media player for videos, music and photos
- Drawing Pad
- Kaspersky Tablet Security (test version for 30 days)
If you pick one up let us know what you think..You can check it out in Aldi HERE