Meteor Mobile ireland have just launched a new IOU service and to celebrate they have a nokia lumia 620 up for grabs.
Make sure you never get stuck without credit again! You can now borrow credit and pay it back when you top up again. We have two options to choose from – €2 IOU and €4 IOU.
Freetext ‘IOU2’ to 50104We’ll give you €2 credit to spend and the next time you top up, the €2 credit will be deducted along with a 20c service charge.
Freetext ‘IOU4’ to 50104We’ll give you €4 credit to spend and the next time you top up, the €4 credit will be deducted along with a 30c service charge.
Some stuff you should know
- To get your IOU, you must have topped up within the last 3 months.
- You can only have one IOU at a time.
- How do I opt in?
- How does IOU work?
- Can I borrow a €2 and a €4 IOU?
- How much does it cost to use the IOU?
- What happens when I top up?
- How often can I use the IOU?
- How long does it take for the IOU to activate?
- I received a text message advising my request was unsuccessful why was this?
- Will the IOU work while roaming?
- Can I cancel my IOU request?
- Will I receive a text to say when the IOU’s been added on my phone?
Terms and conditions of course apply which are here http://www.meteor.ie/terms_and_conditions/iou/
The competition is on twitter and here is what you have to do so good luck to all..
Dont forget to hash tag it #MeteorIOU