Publisher Leonardo Interactive and developer Madlight Studio are pleased to announce that the futuristic, third-person, sci-fi puzzle platformer, Seed of Life is out today on PC via Steam for £19.49 / €22.99 / $24.99 and will be available with a 20% launch discount for a limited time.
Embark on an epic adventure as you take on the role of the Seed of Life’s protagonist, Cora, as she navigates the labyrinth-like world of Lumia, a dying planet ravaged by strange alien creatures that are stealing its lifeforce. As the last known survivor of Lumia, Cora must find the mysterious device called the Seed and restore life to the planet before it’s too late.
Seed of Life is an epic adventure game about the persistence of life. You are Cora, the last known survivor of Lumia, a dying world ravaged by alien invaders that are stealing the planet’s lifeforce. Your only hope to save your homeworld is to activate The Seed, an alien device capable of generating the essence of life and save your planet from annihilation. Will you be the light that conquers the darkness?
As you look to the light and navigate your way through a labyrinth-like planet, you’ll come across strange capsules and learn special abilities that allow you to defy the laws of nature and conquer the dangers of a dying world on the brink of destruction. With the help of a cute alien assistant named Nar, you will be able to solve challenging puzzles and topple increasingly menacing invader foes in order to save your world.
Seed of Life Features
- Triple-A Quality Graphics – Explore a breathtaking sci-fi universe set in a dystopian future. Seed of Life features beautiful graphics and a unique art style where bright colors meet complete darkness.
- An Emotional Journey – Seed of Life is a story-driven game with a dramatic, engaging story full of mysteries to be revealed that will keep you curious and excited to discover more.
- Gameplay Focused – This adventure is packed with RPG elements, puzzles and dangerous creatures. Find Talisman capsules to learn new abilities, collect Lumium to upgrade and strategically use your items to defy gravity and overcome different challenges.
- Stealth Combat – Escape from Namurian Shadows roaming the land in search for the remaining Lumium
- A World to Discover – Explore a beautiful and vast labyrinth-like semi-open world where secrets are hidden in every corner and environmental challenges will test your skills. Navigate dangerous paths, clear objectives and find interest points. There’s always something new to uncover!