The Tronsmart Onyx Apex are one of the latest on offer from the company that brings good tech at an affordable price, this is the third pair we have tried out in recent times and again bringing some bang for your book which is great for the consumer in a saturated market, these do come with some caveats albeit small considering the price and they are no wireless charging no auto play/pause and no app they do have a similar sound signature to the Apollo Air and are loud with a nice level of bass thrown in for good measure.
The lack of app support here is what lets them down and akin to the apollo air but it is something you can live without if you just want earbuds that give a good punch for the money and all the controls you need at your fingertips. They have a great seal and easy to use controls which you tap or tap and hold to execute a command which we go through in the video below.
No lag latency was noticed during my usual test loop and they performed well with You Tube Netflix and Music and are loud and I like loud, anyone who is looking for a new pair of earbuds or indeed if it is their first they will be impressed with these at the price you pay and overall you cant complain here..
- Active noise cancelling technology.
- Advanced Qualcomm QCC3040 chip.
- High quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio decoding.
- Bluetooth 5.2 technology for better stability and compatibility.
- 2 microphones each with cVc 8.0 technology for ultra-clear calls.
- Customized 10mm driver unit for deeper bass.
- Over 24 hours of playtime with charging case.
- 10 mins charging for 1-hour use.
- Support voice assistant.