At CES 2020 Targus announced a new line up of bags for the tech enthusiast or for those who travel and these are bags you should check out if you need something robust and that looks good. This time however they are Sustainable bags made with recycled bottles which is good for the environment and a move many companies are now adopting to help with climate change and so on and of course it is a good move and nobody can complain about that.
Do you suffer with quality though?? Not at all the bags are still as tough as before and look good and have a nice feel to them two as my last bag still goes strong I expect this one to be no different here. This bags is part of the Cypress collection and is a convertible which makes the bag more useful in my eyes compared to the backpack we recently done and yet still looking good. You can wear this on your back,carry it like a briefcase or sling it on your shoulder which is great.
The bag is designed for all type of people be it one who travels to the office,work,events and more with straps that can be put away and a passthrough on the rear, inside we have padded protection and several pockets to store cables,phones,tablets chargers and more so all in all it serves many people regardless and is one to look at, The price here too is fair running you around €70 at the time of writing this, You might see alternatives out there half the price but you get less quality and function and I find with the likes of those the straps break too quick,the zippers break and in general a cheap built,this is not the case here with bags from Targus.
- Made from 24 recycled plastic water bottles
- Converts from backpack to briefcase
- Shoulder straps can be tucked away when not in use
- Top and side comfort carry handles
- Dedicated padded laptop compartment
- Two main compartments for files and gear, with pockets for smaller accessories
- Front, quick-stash pocket
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and padded back panel for comfortable carrying
- Luggage pass-through trolley strap