What can you do when you receive a neatly formatted PDF table that you need to edit or reuse in Microsoft Excel? You can always retype it manually in Excel, of course, but that’s so time consuming. Especially if we are talking about a complex data table with multiple rows and columns.
The right way to tackle this problem is to use a PDF to Excel converter: an application that will help you to export your PDF tables to spreadsheets. If you want to perform your conversions without much hassle and without installing anything on your computer, your go-to solution would be an online PDF to Excel conversion service.
Online PDF converters, even free ones, are easily found on the Internet, but the trouble is that most require that you create an account with your email address and, in some cases, provide other personal and identifiable information. If you’d like to keep your email address to yourself, head to PDFtoExcel.com and get your PDF table converted to formatted Excel spreadsheets without registration and hassle.
The whole process takes virtually a few clicks:
- Upload your PDF file for conversion to Excel. You can choose one of three available ways to upload your file.
- Click the grey “Upload” button on the homepage and browse for the PDF stored on your hard drive.
- Simply drag and drop the selected files into the conversion interface.
- Import files from your Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.
2) The moment your files are uploaded to the website, the conversion starts automatically.
The conversion process is generally fast – your file can be converted in a matter of seconds. However, note that the conversion speed depends on the size and complexity of the file being converted and on how busy the servers are at the moment.
As soon as your file has been converted, you will notice the red Free Download button. Click on that button and save your Excel spreadsheet on your computer. Open the spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel and start editing it immediately.
Voila! You have converted PDF to Excel online for free, without any prompt to sign up with your email or leave any other personal information. One more important thing is that all files uploaded to the PDFtoExcel’s website are accessed only by software agents and will be removed from the servers without trace in up to 6 hours.
In addition to being free, anonymous and secure, PDFtoExcel.com offers further benefits to their users:
- Unlimited conversions: Convert any number of PDF files to Excel for free anonymously.
- OCR: Extract content and data from scanned PDFs to Excel as well.
- No size limits: the app will convert the entire document, regardless of its size or complexity.
Not bad for an online freebie, right? Go ahead and give it a try!