Lindy is a company that makes tech affordable and they have a vast range of products to pick from and over the years we have been checking those out and their latest headphones have just arrived for us to review. This time around it is the new BNX-100 wireless headphones which we look forward to checking out as we have been on a true wireless earbud run for some time now.
On a quick first look at testing I am impressed with the features and the comfort, the noise isolation alone when you put them on is great and the look clean too and nothing flash but these are well built and have good specs at an affordable price. Check out the unboxing below and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the interim..
- Design: Over Ear
- Driver: 40mm neodymium
- Active Noise Cancellation: 95% reduction of low frequency noise
- Bluetooth Standard: 5.0
- Bluetooth Chipset: CSR 8670 with aptX and aptX Low Latency
- Battery Type: Internal Lithium Polymer
- Battery Life: 30Hr ANC Only, 15Hr Wireless Only, 12Hr ANC & Wireless
- Impedance: 32Ω passive mode / 100Ω ANC mode
- Sensitivity: (1mW@1kHz ±3dB): Passive 93dB ANC 95dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal THD: Passive <0.5%@ 1kHz / Active <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Special Features: External Audio Pass-through, Automatic Pause/Resume, Handsfree calling