The HTC U11 life delivers flagship-quality features at a fraction of a flagship’s price, including the latest Google software innovations with Android One and other much loved features from the HTC U11 including Squeezable Edge Sense, Amazing Cameras, Weather-Resistant Design, USonic Noise Cancelling Earbuds and more.
Building on the award-winning design and innovation of the flagship HTC U11, HTC today announced the newest member of the “U” family of smartphones, the HTC U11 life. Like its predecessor, the HTC U11 life is designed to reflect “U” – your drive, passion, creativity, and individuality – yet uniquely delivers flagship-quality features at a fraction of a flagship’s price, including the latest Google software innovations with Android One.
The HTC U11 life gives you the best innovations from the HTC U11 and more:
● Edge Sense, the next dimension in touch interaction that lets you squeeze HTC U11 life to perform your most common useful actions, including Google Assistant.
● Amazing cameras, with Phase Detection Autofocus and HDR Boost on the 16MP main camera for faster, clearer photos, and UltraPixel light sensitivity on the 16MP front camera for awesome selfies even in low light. Google Photos is also the default gallery, providing free and unlimited storage of high quality photos and videos.
● Durable, weather-resistant liquid surface design, incorporating an acrylic glass back that stunningly transforms light with every movement you make – even in rain, snow, or dust with IP67 water and dust resistance1.
● HTC USonic earbuds in-box, the most personal listening experience on a smartphone that adapts to your ears, in addition to built-in Active Noise Cancellation.
● Get the latest from Google with Android One – enjoy the newest Android OS update, Android Oreo, right out of the box, bringing you a best-in-class software experience designed by Google.
The HTC U11 life is available to preorder from today 2nd of November, starting from €99 on the €60 tariff, onwww.htc.com/ie. The Sapphire Blue handset is available exclusively on the Vodafone network, while the Brilliant Black is available on Three Ireland, Eir and Tesco Mobile.