Not so long ago we talked about the Xperia X family and now a new member joins the group in the form of a selfie centered smartphone.
Meet the Xperia XA Ultra
Like if it wasn’t enough already, Sony add another offer on the selfie market, this time with a model that, kindly reminded us of the beloved Z Ultra, but unlike its older sibling, this model is not a flagship phone, but a mid-ranger.
Despite the larger screen and beautiful front, the device is just a bigger version of the regular Xperia XA, with some improvements mostly on the front side.
But let’s take a look at the full specs list:
- SIM capability
- Single SIM, Dual SIM, Nano SIM
- Memory and storage
- 16GB on board, Up to 200 GB microSD™ card
- 164 x 79 x 8.4mm
- 6″ Full HD curved display, Mobile BRAVIA engine 2, Super Vivid mode
- Front Camera
- 16 MP front camera Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor, Front flash, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), Low light photography
- Main Camera
- 21.5MP Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor, Quick launch and capture, Hybrid Auto-Focus
- On the inside
- Google Android™ M, MediaTek MT6755, 64 bit Octa Core processor
As you can see, the focus is on the front facing camera, which is now one of the two phones in the market which FF cameras offer OIS, and is also the first Sony phone to actually carry one.
The huge 6″ screen is another improvement over the regular XA as now this one is FHD.
The battery has seeing some love, now with Quick Charger UCH12 you can get 5.5 hours of battery life in just 10 minutes.
No word on price and market availability, but is aimed to launch in July in three different options like : Graphite Black, White or Lime Gold.
If you want to know more about accessories and other things you can go HERE
But now let us know! Would you take one for yourself if available on your carrier? What would you do with a 16MP FF camera with OIS? Let us know in the comment section below