There’s a time in all the “adults” life, when you wanted “your mom’s company” but for some reason that was impossible… That’s something more than usual for college students around the US where is more usual to live at the university campus or at “student apartments” close to it.
Now you can have everything you want by renting a mom! It like having mom at the house but it just, not your mom,
Meet NeedAMom, the Online service that allows you to have a “mom for a day”
Nina Keneally, a mom for over 30 years and mother of two grown sons , has introduced NeedAMom, the service that allows you to rent a mother for the most dire of your days.
Based in Bushwick, she’s now what you’ll call a “housewife” but with all the mom experience to share, turning motherhood into a full-time career.
With a really interesting resume (which you can see at the webpage) she will be able to help in almost all your daily “I need mom for this”
Is like having all the benefits of having mom next to you without all the judgment that carries.
A mom who won’t:
- Question your lifestyle choice
- Be judgmental about your hair, your wardrobe, your friends, your vegan diet.
- Compare you to your sister Maggie or your cousin Jake.
- Expect presents ever (or even an ecard)
- Keep you on the phone for 45 minutes talking about the neighbor’s cat or your uncle’s gout.
- Ask you to be in a selfie with her.
A mom who will:
- Listen to you over a cup of joe, hot chocolate or wine.
- Review your resume and edit documents.
- Iron your shirt for that big interview.
- Watch a movie with you when you just don’t want to be alone (and bring the popcorn)
- Make that pecan pie that you really really love.
- Buy your real mom’s Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa and birthday presents & wrap and ship them.
With a kinda weird video she promotes the service, take look
Keneally offer advice and a compassionate ear, to people from 20 to 35 year olds just for $40 an hour, plus expenses.
With around six clients already, what do you think? Would you rent a mom for a day?
If so, you can do it with her Contact Form directly on her web page
Are you a housewife as well,Do you find it and interesting idea?